Toxicity Test Apparatus NES 713
U.K. NAVAL ENGINEERING STANDARD
The NES 713 is used for the determination of the toxicity index of the products of combustion from small specimens of material.
- The Chamber has a steel framework for strength and is constructed from fire retardant grade polypropylene with welded seams and a volume of 0.7 cubic metres.
- The Door, which gives full access to the Chamber for easy cleaning is constructed from clear polycarbonate sheet, backed with laminate for strength and rigidity.
- Gas Burner has a spark ignition system which automatically re-ignites should the flame extinguish.
- 15 sampling positions are provided for use with colorimetric Gas Reaction Tubes or optional specific Gas Analysers.
- Separate Control Unit houses the Flowmeters, Timer, Methane and Air Controls.
- Forced-air extraction system for evacuating the Chamber after a test.
- Internally mounted Stirring Fan for rapid mixing of combustion products.
- Chamber Dimensions (mm) 1100 (W) × 800 (D) × 1300 (H)
- Control Unit Dimensions (mm) 530 (W) × 270 (D) × 280 (H)
- Voltage: Dual - 110V-60Hz 3A - 230V-50Hz 2A
- Weight: 70kg
Request for Product Catalogue click here >>