FAR Bunsen Burner Test Apparatus
The FTT Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) Bunsen Burner Test Apparatus conforms to the fire test methods described in FAA Aircraft Material Fire Test Handbook for aircraft materials. The apparatus is supplied as a complete system incorporating all the features necessary for ease of use and safety. It enables the user to test according to five Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) test methods:
- Vertical Bunsen burner test for cabin and cargo compartment materials
- 45-Degree Bunsen burner test for cargo compartment liners and waste stowage compartment materials
- Horizontal Bunsen burner test for cabin, cargo compartment, and miscellaneous materials
- 60-Degree Bunsen burner test for electric wire
- Recommended procedure for the 4-ply horizontal flammability test for aircraft blankets.