Toxicity Test Apparatus
U.K. Naval Engineering Standard
The NES 713 is used for the determination of the toxicity index of the products of combustion from small specimens of material.
- The Chamber has a steel framework for strength and is constructed from fire retardant grade polypropylene with welded seams and a volume of 0.7 cubic metres.
- The Door, which gives full access to the Chamber for easy cleaning is constructed from clear polycarbonate sheet, backed with laminate for strength and rigidity.
- Gas Burner has a spark ignition system which automatically re-ignites should the flame extinguish.
- 15 sampling positions are provided for use with colorimetric Gas Reaction Tubes or optional specific Gas Analysers.
- Separate Control Unit houses the Flowmeters, Timer, Methane and Air Controls.
- Forced-air extraction system for evacuating the Chamber after a test.
- Internally mounted Stirring Fan for rapid mixing of combustion products.
- Chamber Dimensions (mm) 1100 (W) × 800 (D) × 1300 (H)
- Control Unit Dimensions (mm) 530 (W) × 270 (D) × 280 (H)
- Voltage: Dual - 110V-60Hz 3A - 230V-50Hz 2A
- Weight: 70kg